VW Kombi Interior Ideas
One of the things we love about Kombis is there's so much you can do to decorate them to make them suit your personality and style. Whether you want to keep their original 60/70s look or want to pimp them up with a bar and a flatscreen TV there's virtually no limit to what you can do. Even if you are on a budget you can create a Kombi that will still turn heads.
Here are some ideas for Kombi interiors that might give you inspiration for your own Kombi project.
They certainly didn't hold back when they decked-out this Kombi, which features a beautiful walnut bar which complements the dark red upholstery. Sit back and have a drink in style!
We love the polka-dot look of this Kombi, giving it a modern look that is still reminiscent of the 60s/70s.
Gotta love the surfy theme, this one pulls it off quite well with light colours.
These neutral blues gives this Kombi quite a homely feel - but doesn't look like it would be too hard or costly to achieve.
Invite your friends to watch a movie in this Kombi - there's plenty of room! Although white would be so hard to keep clean!
This is a very cute Kombi - it's an interesting idea to keep the checkboard flooring continue up the front of the seats.
The navy blue looks good with the beige interior colour and curtains - simple yet effective.
Another Kombi with a homely feel - this one looks a little more funky though with the red and white polka-dots.
Which one was your favourite?
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight
- Betty Blue - The Lowered 1.8 Litre Twin Exhaust VW Kombi
- Betty Blue
- Black Betty... No Wait! How about Betty Blue?
- The Eagle has landed - VW Kombi 72 Lowlight