How To Keep Your Volkswagen Alive
HOW TO KEEP YOUR VOLKSWAGEN ALIVE (19th Edition)- JOHN MUIR, TOSH GREGG
A manual of step by step procedures for the complete idiot (BRAND NEW)
This is an essential VW manual for anyone and everyone who owns any type of air cooled VW whether it be a beetle, kombi, type 3 or karmann
Suitable for Beetle (Type 1), Kombi (Type 2), type 3's (Notchback, squareback, fastback), and Karmann Ghia
Check out our other VW items for sale including parts for Kombis, cool collectables and other books including:
- VW Beetle and Karmann Ghia haynes repair manual
- How to rebuild your VW aircooled engine
- VW camper cookbook
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight