Hippy Van with surfboards & clock for your desktop
What time is it?
No, really what time is it?
Time to get a precision time piece that keeps time better than your average twin port 1600 air cooled engine. This little piece of artwork will be a subtle reminder of the things you'd rather be doing while arriving at your desk on Monday morning. No we don't mean doing your BAS statement!!
The wheels turn, the hands move and it does actually tell the time.
Note: Colours available are Blue, Yellow and Red. Green has been discontinued. This picture is for size reference only.
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight